GETTIG MORE THAN WHAT YOU GIVE
While you don’t get paid for volunteer work, you’re still learning! Volunteering is a powerful tool for your personal and professional life
Here are 10 ways volunteering with us is worth your time and how it can help you feel better about yourself
Boost your happiness advance your career
Learn new skills Gaining career experience
Support your mental health Experience more fun and greater life fulfillment
increases your self-confidence Improve your physical health
Achieve a new or strengthened sense of purpose Enjoy new social and cultural experiences
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old.
- Expressing an interest in volunteering
- volunteers possess a positive attitude as our volunteers work directly with staff, community and other volunteers.
- Volunteers commit to different periods of time, depending on their interests, schedules, and availability.
- Volunteers express their interest and passion in personal development through volunteering.
- After you submit your application, here's what you can expect before becoming a volunteer:
- You will receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your application and the application will be reviewed.
- You will then be contacted for an interview. The interview offers us a chance to your availability and your specific volunteer interests including your personal development plan, as well as helping you shape your volunteer experience, If your qualifications, background matching for the programs we have available, we will provide you with the form to fill out during your interview.
- After receiving your application form, we will notify you immediately and we will go over your application carefully, Once your application is approved, we will send you a confirmation letter including the invoice in order to pay your program fee either by bank transfer or by PayPal.
- Once we receive your payment, we will send you your contract including the official invitation